The Temple Terrace Golf and Country Club is an historic golf course and country club in Temple Terrace, Florida. The course was designed by Tom Bendelow and opened in 1922. The city of Temple Terrace was incorporated three years later. The golf course was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 30, 2012 as the Temple Terrace Golf Course. The Country Club was designed by M. Leo Elliott and also built in 1922. It became part of Florida College in the 1930s.